Updates and Article Reaction/Review

08:17

aia. I haven't been blogging lately. And I feel like there are lots of things to blog! Well I'll try to cut them by pieces and tell whichever comes first. So I just wanted to say that for a few days now I've been planning to watch NigeHaji because a student of mine recommended it and I accidentally watched a video of people doing the 恋いダンス. So I'm currently very curious and I want to try it too! Is it really very famous? Please tell me! hahaha.

hmm. What else is there? hmm. I'll be travelling to my hometown for Christmas! So I'll be gone from December 23 to December 26. Oh and I'll make another blog post about what happened last Sunday :)

I don't know what to expect these next few days because I kinda have a bad news affecting me lately. I hope it doesn't show too much during class so I'm saying sorry ahead. I'll still try my best to be lively :)

I'm thinking about buying lots of toys. haha. I just wanted to share that sometimes kids have lessons with me but aren't really interested in class. I had a student last night who I think didn't want to talk to me last night. So I ended up showing him my pet toy and that got him talking. Maybe I need more toys. I was thinking maybe kids will like it if we kinda have role play between toys? I mean I just thought of it last night so back me up on this. Well, I think kids have it rough and I know that some of them do not really want to or are forced to learn things they don't want to. So I was thinking maybe I should make it interesting for this kid? And I feel like my theory is correct because another person actually thinks the same and applied it to an institution. I really feel like English shouldn't be a めんどくさい thing for kids. I know the importance of english because I, myself, use it better than any of the other languages I know. But if I have other opinions I'd better keep that to myself :)) For now I think supporting my students and being what I am is best for my students. I just wanted to share as well that if I was given an opportunity to teach at that school I would because I think that institution would be the real definition of catering to student's needs :)

My current repertoire of toys

Can you imagine what kind of future children can have if they can start choosing at a young age? I would just like to share that at a young age I didn't know what I wanted to be because there are soo many things in school that I can be and I don't know which I'm really good at. I wasn't until I was working did I realize what I really wanted to be. I have to be honest that when I say I want to be a teacher in the future. It was never "I always wanted to be a teacher". I only discovered how much I wanted to be when I was actually doing it. I only landed this job because I was doing jobs a teacher can do and my previous company gave me the opportunity to be a teacher for real and it was amazing how much I came and loved being a teacher. I did not expect that I would be here almost one year and still be teaching. I'm in a different company, yet here I am doing what I love doing. I'll do my best to stay here. :)

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog