Meiko the Motivator? hahaha ダサいね

16:49

Another day well spent :) A few days ago I was joking I should change my job title as Meiko the story reader. Now it's totally different and I love it I'm gonna be a big ball of motivation for my students. Haha. I really love it when students are more than eager to learn. I mean learning it is good, but when they question you for better ways or when they themselves seek out the hows and whys it's very exciting for me. I feel like I want to support them the most :D I can't believe how cheezy I was as well a while ago. I even feel like I made one of those motivational quotes you find in pintrest. If I have time, I'll turn it into one out of boredom. I dunno. haha. I feel really happy meeting all of my students today, even the kids :) I just wanted to share that I always make it a point to ask my students if they enjoyed during feedback because I think them enjoying the language more than learning it is important for me. I feel like some students are pressured. I wish they aren't. I wish they would sit back more and enjoy the language. Maybe I should make it know to my students ne? I'll talk to them about it. Anyways here's the cheezy line I said to one of my students.

The best way to learn a language is to embrace it.
For that moment you are a member of the world that speaks that language.
You may not realize it, but
You are part of both those worlds.
 ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog