メリクリスマス!

23:21


I didn't realize how abrupt I just left a few days ago. Well I didn't get to share a few days ago that I was going out of town for a bit just 4 days supposed to be but I ended up having more days off than planned. So yeah. Let me just share. I was out of town for a few days and I was in my hometown :) Sorry I didn't get to say properly to some that I'll be gone for a bit owo While we were there we were mostly resting and studying both Russian and Italian. I realized I've been saying I'm understand Italian a lot, but I'm kinda shy and not confident about my Italian so I decided to re learn the language. Anyways here's a pic of me, my sister and my cousins at the church before the mass on Christmas day. I didn't really expect to go to church but then hey, We're at the Philippines, so might as well.


So yeah. I was supposed to be back working today but I ended up not working because my sister and I had to go to the mall and buy our aunt a gift. I mean for the whole year we were depending on her a lot so yeah here.


We made joke presents so that she wouldn't expect too much but we actually gave her a waffle maker and a mug :) My sister also told me to take the other days off as well. But I decided to at least have a few lessons here and there tomorrow since I won't be too busy anymore. I think I need to get back to my routine. I have to adjust my sleep again owo hopefully after the new year :) so yeah. I just decided to show you guys a few pictures of how my holiday went :) I hope I can see you guys again soon :D

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog