おめでとうございますチーム日本!

21:53

Disclaimer I said I won't post in Japanese anymore but give me just this once? C'mon! It's 2/3 from Team Japan :)))

I almost forgot that it's the Free Skate today and I can't believe it! YES!


bb Shoma won bronze! ネータンチェンと宇野 昌磨すごくいいじゃん!#teamsQUAD ugh I love them. I mean they are soo amazing! They are 5th and 4th place during the short program then they transcended to 2nd and 3rd respectively! It's soo amazing! Haha to my student's today this is why I was kinda happy and giddy today :)) I have to be honest tho at first it was just Shoma Uno I was following. Now I feel like I'm gonna follow Nathan Chen now. I can't believe that they just started joining the GPF. It's Nathan Chen's first year and Shoma's 2nd year. And amazingly Shoma's 2nd year as bronze medalist. I can't say I'm not a Yuzuru Hanyu fan. I have been since 2014 Me and my amazement of Sochi. I just haven't been very vocal about it before because there are lots of Yuzuru fans and If I'm going to be honest I kinda hate being part of bandwagons. So yeah here I am 2 years after admiring him. But I kinda have my sights set more on Shoma now. He's a total cutie pie. haha Sorry. I'm having too much fun. Anyways I just wanted to inform everyone that I won't have classes on Sunday next week because I'll go to a birthday party ok? :) after that day I'll be wholly yours :)) See you! :D

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog