Alpacas in ζ ƒζœ¨ηœŒ 😍

19:08

Today, I've been on a bit of a roller coaster. I feel happy that it is the first time in a while that I have full classes on a weekday. I feel happy because I have a lot of kids in my class today. But I think I'm starting to doubt whether kids like me or not. I'm not sure? Not all of the kids were smiling. I know I like to say ニコニコηŸ₯ってね whenever I talk to them. They don't smile too much tho? :( I wonder if how I teach is not too good for them. :( γ©γ†γ—γ‚ˆγ†γ‹γͺ?I guess I need to think about it more tonight. I have lots of kids to talk to tomorrow it seems. Well I have to say today, almost everyone I talked to is new. Except one person. I wanted to share a bit what we talked about today because I became really excited and I did not expect it. So what was so special about our talk a while ago? I did not expect him to talk about an animal that is local in South America to be located in Japan. What am I talking about?

These adorable creatures called alpacas! I want to go to Japan like right now just so I can finally be able to see these cute creatures. I really thought they could only be found in South America. So that's why lots of Japanese shows and varieties show alpacas! I didn't know there were some in Japan! That's so cooooool! I've known about alpacas when I was in high school, I think. A friend of mine showed me pictures of alpacas and how fluffy they were. I even found a blog dedicated to alpacas, which is why I've always kinda wanted to see one in real life for a long time. It seems I don't need to go to South America anymore to see one! I can't wait for the time I go to Japan now! haha I feel like a kid wanting to go to the zoo. haha forgive me. I'm too excited. I have to be honest about something. I feel bad I haven't been doing my school work lately. I promise to do them next week! I promise to finish the last exam for work today. After that I don't know if I'll take exams there anymore. Next week, I promise to finish at least 4 exams on my certificate. I need to make it to the halfway mark! Ok I have a goal. I have to promise myself to do it! I hope everyone supports me! :D For now, I am going to work on my freelancing work. I hope to finish them tonight so I can focus on teaching tomorrow. See you guys tomorrow! :)

ーパむコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog