Sadness? Unsettled?

19:29

I have to be honest. There are lots of days where I have lots of good classes. But in all honesty, not every class is good. Sometimes I feel even really bad about the classes. I feel really bad saying this but sometimes out of 16 classes, I have very good classes for 15 classes and I get this one class that is very unsatisfactory for me, I feel sad and unsettled at night despite having almost a very good day for most of the day. as much as I hate saying this, it really gets me down. I'm unsure whether it's my own fault that I'm unsatisfied or if it's the student's unsatisfied voices that gets me down? It really matters to me when my students are happy and are smiling. Maybe this might even have something to do with the post I had a few days ago where I'm not sure if kids like me when I teach. Kids are very honest and show their honest opinion when they are happy or not during class. I get really worried sometimes whenever I have classes with kids that aren't really very into classes. I know that studying is めんどくさい which is why I try my best to be a bit of silly during class. It makes me worried if kids are having classes with me and are still serious after I do a lot of silliness in class. Well. 不安です。でも大丈夫です。頑張りたいと思います。I'm not even sure if my Japanese is good again.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog