文法

21:53

I had a lot of open classes today, but I think that's ok because today I finished 16 grammar topics by myself this morning. And more on the way because I'm studying again. I also was able to watch some ItaJan when it was a bit too much for me. Last night I had 27 grammar points as well. Well most of what I'm reading are things I know of or concepts I already know of and just understanding now what they really mean. So I hope nobody gets mad at me for doing it too fast or something. I honestly understand most of them. I also plan on making a proper notebook as well to make sure everything I watched/listened to are correct. I am still far from confident in my speaking ability so I want to build a foundation. It just so happen most of what I'm reading and watching are concepts that are familiar already. I hope everything works out ok in the end. Well that might be all for now. I want to go back to my grammar lessons! See you!

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog