I missed a day!

13:19

悔しいけど I missed a day. (; ̄Д ̄)I really wanted to complete October with at least one blog post a day. What happened last night? I started watching Code Blue 3. haha. I'm posting this now because I think I might watch again later. hahaha. I was enjoying it so much I slept really late last night. I don't even know how I am keeping myself awake right now. I am a coffee hater but I might just bring myself to drink some later. Who knows? aia. I hope I don't get sleepy after eating lunch. I'm just about to eat. Anyways I'm excited to watch Code Blue again later. I was very happy. Well I've been planning to watch it for a while now and a student of mine mentioned it, so I guess I took it as a sign to really watch it. I don't regret it! haha I just have a hard time watching really. So many medical terms and I have to pause a lot to understand mostly what is happening. I'm amazed that student of mine could follow. haha. it was hard. I'll watch it again later! For now I will eat lunch! haha! See you again tomorrow! :D 

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog