休み

17:37

It's my day off today! :D I wanted to share these pictures of my day today! :D Just a few snippets. I guess today is a good day. :)
At first I was thinking about just blogging about ピンクとグレー because I was watching just that this morning. haha but I found myself going out to buy some things that I think can help me teach :) well, honestly they are toys. haha I know but I have a reason! I'm hoping to be able to teach a lot of kids :) I'm kinda nervous to be honest but I am also excited. haha see! I made 2 stars rather than just one. I might even make more. haha who knows? Also. It's my first time to have a Kendama! oh yeah! I hope I learn how to play with this. it's plastic tho? I hope I get the hang of this :) I hope you guys enjoy your day! :)
ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog