Shoma stan yet again.

19:57

I feel like nothing more can be said than amazing. I feel happy I could watch this. I feel a bit sad tho because I can't watch it live because of work but really, I feel happy. I love Antonio Vivaldi. I love four seasons. And I love this guy. haha. I love that after his triple axel he directly made a spread eagle. It's really cool! I want to say something more cool but I don't know yet right now. I want to watch it more. I'm still waiting for the free skate tomorrow yet I'm already waiting for Internationaux de France where he will perform this again. I'm hoping he will be at the Grand Prix Finals. I can't imagine him and Yuzuru not being there together. aia. I'm so used to their little ritual at the Grand Prix Final podium already. oh please oh please. Anyways. this might be all for now. I'm afraid I'll talk about his program too much if I think about it. See you later!

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog