Body clock?

19:03

If there is something I am super thankful right now for having a job, it's the fact I wake up early without any aid. I don't know it's really automatic. My body even if I sleep in slightly different hours, it automatically wakes me up at about 5 am and another at 6. If I sleep a bit earlier, I might always wake up with no need to extend at 5 am. I am kinda aiming to sleep a bit earlier. If that happens and I can wake up very early with no sleepiness whatsoever. I am planning to try and jog for reals. I hope like 9pm? I'm hoping. I mean everyday at 10pm I'm already kinda tearing already from sleepiness. I think what I need is also to be physically tired. Who knows? Maybe it may make me super healthy? I mean jogging in the morning then yoga at night? I hope that works. I'm not sure when I should properly have a bath tho? haha that might be a bit confusing? I'm thinking whether before working in the morning or after having yoga at night? It's making me undecided. haha. Well for now I conveyed a kind of thankful feeling towards everybody. I don't know right now all I have is teaching. It keeps me grounded. So thank you. :) Just a picture of me waking up a few days ago.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog