white blue red

21:06

Добрый вечер. I told a lot of you guys I'm learning Russian but I don't think I can do more than greet people and make cats to stuff. As much as I hate cats, the first thing most apps teach me is the animal I hate most so I have no choice but make sentences using cats in Russian. haha. I dunno why I felt like sharing right now. I'm sad and I don't want to make anyone else sad so I'll just share something random like this. Oh how did I learn Russian? Mostly from apps. and I have a friend from Kazakhstan. I don't get to talk to him as much as I talk with you guys tho. Most of the time we just greet each other. I don't know how much English he knows really. He doesn't like to tell stories and I don't know if he would understand my stories if I give him some. He's very nice tho. Oh I also have a friend from Azerbaijan but I don't know he doesn't talk to me anymore. He told me he likes me but I think that's just a joke.


I think the reason I can't really immerse myself in Russian is because I don't have a musician other than Чайковски that I listen to or follow. Don't get me wrong I listen to Tchaikovsky ritually. I'm not even sure what their pop music is like. I have been watching a lot of videos about Russia lately tho. I'm watching like those facts and stuff about Russia. I'm not sure I can have my own opinion when faced in a debate but I at least feel better that my opinion of Russia is not clouded by American filter anymore. I'm going to keep this blog short. I still need to work for freelance stuff. Byie

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog