苦手です

21:03

I ended up doing grammar lessons for today. There are some concepts that I know already but I guess learning everything properly is better I guess? I mean I understand mostly from what I listen to or observe. So I guess listening to a proper teacher about grammar gives perspective and sense to things properly. I should have really done things like this way before. I wasted a lot of learning time I guess. Well I can't help it. People have different conditions and mistakes. I better make it right now. I'll try to finish the first 50 lessons I guess? I mean most of them I know and just want to make sure of? who knows? Or I guess 30/40 mini lessons would be ok? I started at lesson 20 anyways. Sorry. I was planning on talking about what I did yesterday. Maybe I'll post it tomorrow but set the date to yesterday ok? I feel like if someone looks at my notes they wouldn't understand it, even a Japanese person wouldn't understand. haha. I'm really sorry an object that only Meiko understand is this (笑)

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog