お疲れ

23:43

今日。。。ちょっと難しいです。I did not expect to teach almost all day to kids. I really wonder how much of them liked me o.o I'm scared I'll just be hated or something o.o I also got a little something a while ago. I didn't expect it too much anymore because I've been failing a lot recently. lol. but let me share anyways.

I'm not sure but maybe because I have bad comments. That's why I don't have too many students there. So they suggested I teach materials especially for them. I don't know what to expect yet. For now. I'll just say good night happy I've had クロッケ that I haven't eaten in a while. I'm happy. and I'm a little bit really tired. I kept watching いただきハイジャンプ after working and now I didn't realize I'm about to sleep already. I must be really tired. haha. I'll say good night now. :) おやすみ

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog