子供っぽいじゃない?

17:29

Since I missed yesterday and I am kind of bored I was thinking maybe I should make like 2 posts? It's ok right? As much as I hate to admit it I'm turning into an adult who wants to do little girl activities she was never able to do as a kid. Can I be honest? I feel like there were lots of things I wasn't able to do as a kid. I wanted to play certain video games but I didn't have the CDs. I wanted certain toys but my mom never really buys toys for me. It was like a once in a year thing that I have to decide on when I'm on the mall or something. There are places I wanted to go to but I don't think my mom really like travelling too much like how I was always yearning for it since I was young. So I feel like recently I've been gifting myself all of the things I want for myself. Like my headphones, clothes, and all the random trinkets I have. Recently, I've been wanting to buy myself concert goods. I really want to buy some for myself. I feel sad I can't buy the newest concert goods from HSJ concert. I only had money after those pre selling of goods. I feel sad I don't think I'll be able to get the latest good. I wonder what to do? I'll try buying old goods or something. or maybe I'll go buy from the Arashi concert. This time I'll really be able to buy something. I'm not sure tho? I bought the Are You Happy Diary last year because it was functional. I'm not sure but I really want pen lights recently. I wonder if I should buy? I think they're not really functional but I still want them. Maybe because I've been watching so many concert videos lately that I feel like I might be in the concert itself if I watch it with a penlight. I feel childish but I feel really strongly about this. Aia. I feel like I'm going to work a lot just so I can start collecting pen lights. I don't think I'll collect posters too much? Maybe just one or 2 would be good for me o.o I don't know I'll think about it. For now, I'll go and enjoy what I can. じゃ。

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog