A bit of my gaming history

16:22



Well since. I added a new label that has something to do with games, I feel bad if I don't post another about my gaming history. Well frankly speaking I'm kinda stupid when it comes to games but I really like games. I'm saying this because I was told you're not really a gamer if you didn't play Final Fantasy. and I didn't so I guess I'm not anyways enough depressing stuff. I'll just share I had the Play Station console as a kid. And Play Station 2 but I didn't really get the most out of it because I didn't get to buy games for my PS2. I also had a purple Game Boy Advance. Well that's about most of my childhood.

I can only list some because I have really bad memory
  • Pacman World
  • Tetris
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Tekken
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Pokemon
I wish I can say more about my gaming history. But if I'm going to be honest, I feel like I'm not a real gamer. Oh yeah. I also played online games. But the only significant game I played online was Ran Online. So I guess. That's about it for now about me and games? Maybe next time when I don't feel too embarrassed or something. See you.

ーメイコ

Crediting the owner of the picture. It isn't mine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog