Fullmetal Alchemist

18:01

Ok so I'm posting another personal post. But this is a bit different because I'm sharing my opinion. A few days ago I learned that there will be a Live action movie of Fullmetal Alchemist. I was happy because this is one Anime I would watch again and again. Well when I learned the news, I read a rumor that says Edward Elric would be portrayed by 山田涼介。



As a fan. I'm fine with it. But if I'm gonna be honest I have another actor in mind I think would portray this better but I'm not complaining. You're wondering why am I posting? I'm angry right now because of this:


Don't worry I made it linkable to the original post I'm mad at it because Americans are soo demanding. But at the end of everything they still have a lot of bad things to say. I'm super annoyed because they can imagine all they want but can they really afford to make a movie given their preferred actors? I mean I'm really annoyed at American's attitude where they think they can do everything better just by suggesting something. But they wouldn't move an inch about what they are saying even. It's really making me mad.

Like is there even anything wrong with casting Japanese actors for a Japanese film? And if I'm going to be honest I think that the Americans aren't even the target market for this film. I've been a fan of Japanese media for a long time now and honestly I've always thought that if you want to love something Japanese, you have to think from a Japanese's perspective because all of the things they do in the media, they cater to Japanese. You might even be lucky if what you love originally has English on them and they aren't fan subbed or translated by other companies other than the Japanese Company.

I'm sorry but I really needed to let that out. At first I was kinda against Ryosuke being Edward. Even if this is still a rumour. But then I realized I watched  暗殺教室 and I have to admit he's good. So I have to give him the benefit of the doubt. Well I'm not sure because I didn't get to watch Grasshopper yet but I think he did stunts there? So I think maybe he's a bit fit to try? I really hate that people didn't think he's just a newcomer actor anyways in movies, so I think it's good to let him try. Shame on those who try to bring other people down.

ーメイコ

PS Sorry. I can't not say this. The other actor I wanted is actually 神木 隆之介。ヌルフフフ〜

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog