HAPPY Meal

19:30

Yesterday, I was with my sister and she asked me to tag along to go and withdraw for her tuition. Anyways what's so special? I realized I especially buy Kid meals just for toys :))

Yesterday, I was with her and she asked me to buy food for her so I did, and as I was walking to McDo I saw their sign. THEY HAVE ADVENTURE TIME TOYS! OH MY GLOB OH MY GLOB So a while ago, I made her buy a Happy Meal as well so I have 3 toys now! 2 from yesterday and I decided to buy 1 as well today ❤︎❤︎


Hopefully I can buy all 6 toys! I'm sharing I realized this because my sister is kind of the same. She collected toys from McDo as well a few years ago. Tho she collected Doraemon and the Minions back then. Anyways I also wanted to show you guys my sister. It kinda has been a while since we last saw each other. :)) Let's see each other in class this weekend!



ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog