12:17

Ambidextrous

Well this is just one of the many articles about being 'right'-ed. I dunno why but I felt like talking about this. I was asked a lot, whether I am sporty or not. And honestly it was only yesterday that I had a chance to honestly say the reason as to why. This is it actually. I have reflex and hand control issues. I actually feel like there are only a few activities that I can do well. Like typing. I can't even name activities that I'm confident in doing. Honestly, there are times when I just lose all of my balance and walk diagonally. I have to hold someone if not I might bump walls or even fall on my feet.Oh also. Don't make me cut paper. I'm super bad at it. Even if you make a line on the paper, I still can't do it straight. I'm that stupid with my hands.


It's actually because of this that I think I can't play the guitar. Tho I will try to learn ukelele again maybe I can do it now. I dunno. I'm really hoping. I dunno if I can say more this has become a bit depressing already. anyways. See you later.

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog