My little dilemma.

16:18

I'm torn right now. I did say that it's summer already right? I'm in the office almost everyday and honestly, the office doesn't feel very summer-y. The air conditioner makes it very un-summer like. So you're asking me what my problem is? Choosing clothes have been a real trouble for me lately.

It's super hard to choose clothes lately because at work I need something at least thick so I don't feel too cold. But before and after work, It's highly hot so I need to wear something that doesn't have sleeves on it. I feel super awkward already that I'm not dressed like other people. wearing shirts when thin clothes are in during summer and that when I do get to work, I feel under dressed It's too cold Well I dunno what to do. Hope anyone can give me a clue on what to do? Please leave a comment! (;´゚Д゚)ゞ

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog