Just updating you guys

23:33

Hi I just wanted to share I had another day off today. www tho today is a real day off and not just a sudden day off. I didn't really think of sharing a while ago but I realized this might be something I would share during classes as well so why not talk about it now right? anyways. Today I finally found a place I can move in by May. *throws confetti* *。ヾ(。>v<。)ノ゙*。 So I don't look like a zombie during classes now. (w) I can go super early now or super late. It's all up to you guys what time you want me to open classes, really. I'm only one bus away from the office by then. And I might even make ぐんぐん my house :)))


Also another thing I did today was repair my headphones. Finally it's back! ww Sorry I really like my headphones. Somehow I thought I'd have a lot to say in this blog today but it turns out I just really wanted to say I found a place to stay and I have my headphones back. www that was basically it. Also I just wanted to share that I think the uv rays from the sun really isn't safe for the eyes lately. So I really do have to buy sun glasses or something. I kinda have been tearing a lot tonight because of slight migraine and my eyes feel really tired. So kudos to my students who said I need glasses. And thank you very much :) See you guys in class tomorrow :)

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog