Pokemon GO

14:11



Ok so this is a scheduled post so you guys will think I reacted late. But I didn't because I shared this with the girls when I learned about it. And if I'm gonna be honest I feel like crying. I WANT THIS SOOOO BAD! I want pokemon go too! I'm gonna share that I've been looking for a phone for the past month and then last week I got annoyed so I decided to not buy a phone anymore. But then this appeared and now I wanna buy a phone soooooo bad just so I can play ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰ uwaaaaa. I wish me luck in finding a phone. Wish me luck so I can buy this:



 as well. (۶ꈨຶꎁꈨຶ )۶ʸᵉᵃʰᵎ Well that was me ranting just because I love playing this game. Well that's all I have to say. I hope I'm talking to a student by the time this publishes :)) See you in class :)

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog