Weird Encounter

14:30

Hi. I just wanted to say that I haven't been able to post much lately because I've been felling blue lately and a bit off color. I didn't want to sour my blog too much with negativity. So I haven't been posting because I don't want to share much about my depression. Anyways today isn't really a depressing blog it's about what happened last night. Well yeah I was still sick last night. But anyways, on my way home I saw a woman with a kid last night. They seem kind of suspicious a bit because the mother was kind of looking at the ground at her side a bit and the walls of the establishments. She was also walking slow. So I stopped a bit so that I don't have an encounter a bit. But when I started walking a bit she turned back and talked to me because it turns out she was in a bit of trouble. She talked to me asking for money. She lost her wallet it seems. Well not exactly lost but snatched to be exact. And she lives in Laguna. Like Cavite, Laguna is also south of Manila I dunno why but I didn't think about it too much anymore and just gave her money. I'm not sure why. Because she lives in Laguna? Because I'd feel desperate because if I was in a similar situation? Or maybe because of the kid she was with? I dunno. Oh yeah it was weird she called me kid magnet even tho I didn't really talk to her kid.

Anyways what was the point of this post? Well. I've been too immersed with myself lately that I fail to realize that there are actually lots of things that are worse happening lately. Well I've been kind of sad that I used my money to buy a phone that I fail to realize lots of people don't even have money to buy phones. Well I was like them a while a go but I just did I've been kind of depressed that I didn't get to enroll for this term but there are others that really don't get to go school. Well I should stop being depressed again and start being positive again. Hopefully next month I really would be able to move out of my granda's house so I can take more classes. And mostly because I don't wanna feel stressed and sick anymore. Well I'm gonna try and make myself feel better. I'll see you guys in class tomorrow :D

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog