The time I was distracted on training.

12:23

Hi I just wanted to share something that happened yesterday that really made me
ドキドキする.


You see. Yesterday, I was attending a training with other teachers. I'm sure at least a few of you noticed a lot of teachers in Makati had similar times that were blank I was one of the few new teachers and I was really nervous when the other teachers started coming in. Well the thing was, the training was held through a skype call. And you know that sometimes you feel sleepy when you don't see the person who is talking to you @w@ shame on me for being sleepy And I was really trying to stop myself from getting sleepy, so unconsciously, I started braiding my hair. It was only when I got to the nape of my neck that I realize what I was doing and when I did I started looking around and trying to remember where I was and what I was doing. I dunno I spaced out. so I just finished braiding my hair till the tips and it was cool because just when I ended braiding my hair, the training was about to end as well. So I got out of the room and went to look for a tie in my bag. And you know what the coolest thing happened.

I'm wishing some of you know teacher Erlyn. Well, I was shocked that when I was tying my hair I heard her talking about me to the TL and she told the TL that our generation is really very advanced now and that we can do stuff like that. meaning we can plait/braid our hair by ourselves and she noted I can do it without any mirror. She told me she was watching me while I was doing it. ちょっと恥ずかしい感じ. I mean she's one of the teachers I really respect and she told me I caught her attention. Tho it was a bit weird of catching of attention on my part :)) But still I was happy. Anyways. I have classes in a bit. See you guys later :)

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog