14:54

haha. I'm not sure if anyone noticed but I tend to do blogposts about the day before or something. Well I posted something yesterday already so I'll only post about yesterday today ((●≧艸≦) so sorry if it's kind of annoying but I try to only make 1 post a day, that's also the reason why I have scheduled posts 。゚(TヮT)゚。 This blog post is also funny because my post yesterday was about nose. This time it's about hair ((●≧艸≦)




You see yesterday there were only a few students that booked classes with me and some other teachers. Well most of us were on the reception and we got bored. One teacher asked for me to braid her hair. So I did. And after a while another asked me to braid her hair as well and another. haha. I dunno why but I ended up braiding the hair of 4 different teachers (ノ>▽<。)ノ I just wanted to share that that was what I was doing yesterday :)) I linked the teachers whose hairs I did. Well that's about all. ピース!

SADEENATSUKIGELANECA

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog