映画:神様のカルテ2

18:34

I wish my pictures don't get put down or something. I made the gifs myself. Also most of my pictures are from the end part of the movie. はいどうぞ

Somehow I can't stop myself from making a movie review now. Well It's been a while since I watched movies. And honestly I watched this movie already. Like last year I think. And I can't help but say what I think about this movie. This movie made me emotional.


I really dunno what's up with this movie. It's not exactly a movie that can make me cry. But this movie is very emotional.

I mean at the start of the movie you will start to hate Tatsuya because of his somehow arrogant facade. He comes and leaves on time and somehow he makes the young nurses of Honjou Byouin worried. He also mades comments that somehow also made Kurihara worried.


Somehow I also remember from the first movie that Haru is pregnant by now. I watched the first movie btw and I can't stress out how excited I am actually for her. And I can't stress how happy I am that in this movie Ichi depended on her more.


I'm not sure if it was because of his dream at the start of the movie. But I really loved the fact that he went to her and told her his problems. And that when everything felt too full for him he just went to her and hugged him.


I wanna become someone like Haru and Chiyo someday. Someone that a person wouldn't need to explain to. I'd understand everything, without words, and love unconditionally.


But the thing I loved most about this movie is that the characters develop a lot. Ichi might not stay longer at his home but he's made Haru feel more and more of his love. Tatsu slowly balancing his duties as both a doctor and a father, and along the way finding in himself to forgive his wife for neglecting him and their daughter. And Nukita Sensei for somehow finishing all of his duties as a doctor to finally give all of the time he has left for his wife.


I know I have said that I mostly only love action movies. But somehow I really loved this movie. This movie has made me realize that there are people who take care of people but in the end get blamed for everything and they don't get appreciated. I think I just shot myself in the head as well. So I think this is somehow a reminder that we are not gods but people. What we do and what we feel are important. How we treat others is important. Like how they stood up against their manager, we aren't supposed to look at each other and think of each other as some kind of source of money. We need to see each other as people. I really loved the fact that this was set in a hospital. It really marks the importance of life. 人生だ。

ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog