お仕事

10:19

This week might be the most stressful week in my life. haha. Sorry if I only have a few classes but I really can't open too many classes. And thank you soo much for booking for those who did. You guys don't know how happy it makes me feel that I'm slowly having students during the weekdays because I felt like I totally didn't have any the past few weeks. I just wanted to let you guys know that I have work for my first job again O(≧▽≦)O But I think I'll open classes during the night now. I mean on May. I might have a lot to do but I can have time for classes because I'm gonna live near! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ Haha. I dunno why but I feel really excited to move. I will have longer sleeping time (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ たぶん (笑)I dunno what to do with myself right now. I'm too tired and sleepy haha. Hopefully I don't die this week(笑)


Share I completed the 6 toys yesterday kekeke I also wanted to share a picture of me and other teachers just to show I'm really eating these days.


ーメイコ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog